Parent Area

Child Area

About Us | Contact Us


How to contact us

Join our team

Community links

Birthday rentals

Retail corner

What's new at Exploring Wonders

Subsidy information

List of babysitters

About us


Work is progressing on the Exploring Wonders Daycare facility.

Childcare Subsidy

Alberta Children and Youth Services provide financial assistance to eligible low and middle income families using:

  • Licensed daycare centres
  • Approved family day homes
  • Licensed out of school care
  • Licensed preschools
  • Approved early childhood development programs

You can apply for a subsidy if:

  • You or your spouse/partner, or the child receiving care is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada and live in Alberta.
  • You and your spouse/partner are an Alberta resident.
  • Your children are of 12 years of age or younger and not yet attending grade 7.
  • You and your spouse/partner are currently working, volunteering, attending school, looking for work, or have special needs.
  • You or your spouse/partner stay at home and have children enrolled in a licensed pre-school or approved early childhood development program.

For general inquiries about child care subsidy please call 1-877-644-9992 or go to their web site for more information.